Post a message


Author: Anonymous (Bucks County)
Posted: 08/08/2015 @ 2:30 pm
I am a man on SSD and the place I live at now is not renewing My lease. I am in fear of becoming homeless. I have lovely pets and wondered if you might know of a place I could move in lower bucks county. I am looking to move by september 1st . I keep to Myself and am no trouble at all, I have paid My rent early each month where I live now. I need to stay in bucks county as My medical program is in Feasterville, Trevose. I can be contacted day or night. I can be reached at 267-961-8691 anytime. God Bless You, Richard