Post a message

Housing Expense Assistance/Resources

Author: Anonymous (San Bernardino County)
Posted: 04/09/2015 @ 10:23 pm
Hello, I have an 18 year old daughter who is bipolar. She is currently in mental facility but will be out in 48 hrs. or less. She rather not seek medical assistance and would rather self medicate with drugs and alcohol. My husband and I are are in desperate need of housing for her. She currently resides in Apple Valley, CA. Can you direct us to some type of housing for her. I rather not send her to shelters. Thanks so much.
Author: Alex ( Social Network of Care )
Posted: 04/10/2015 @ 9:36 am


Thank you for reaching out to the Network of Care. I would recommend contacting the San Bernardino County Department of Behavioral Health's Housing Program. They can be reached at (909) 387-1618. You can find out more information about the program online at 

I hope this proves helpful, if you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us again.


Alex Halpern
Research Director, Network of Care