Post a message


Author: Anonymous (Imperial County)
Posted: 08/26/2013 @ 9:59 pm
I was wondering if there are any therapist that like medical in the imperial valley. I need help for pat problems.
Author: Anonymous (Imperial County)
Posted: 11/21/2013 @ 5:11 pm
Imperial County Behavioral Health Services (ICBHS) accepts MediCal. you can call (760)482-4000 or (800) 817-5292 to schedule an intake assessment. We also have a Contract Provider who provides therapy and accepts MediCal as well. If you choose to be seen by the Contract Provider you will also need to contact ICBHS at the phone numbers listed above in order to schedule an appointment with the Contract Provider. When you contact ICBHS, your name and information will be kept confidential.