Post a message

Foster Parents Nedded

Author: Anonymous (Bucks County)
Posted: 06/27/2013 @ 10:10 pm
Foster Care We need stable, loving foster homes in Bucks & Montgomery Counties. Help meet the growing need for foster homes. KidsPeace seeks individuals or couples to provide temporary homes to children in need. Receive guidance, training, financial reimbursement and 24-hour support. If you can help, call KidsPeace at 215-348-3400 or visit