Mid-Plains Center for Behavioral Healthcare Services: Grand Island Center
information provided by: Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services
* Mental Health Outpatient/Assessment
* Substance Abuse Outpatient Assessment Only
* Outpatient /Assessment - Dual (SPMI/CD)
* Mental Health Medication Management
* Crisis Stabilization Unit (Peer enhanced)
* Crisis Stabilization
* Social Detox w/Medical Component
* Mental Health Peer Support
* Med Management
* Crisis Response
* Mental Health Multisystemic Therapy
Trauma Informed Services: A Comprehensive Framework for Intervention with Complexly Traumatized Youth; Behavior, Affect, Sensation, and Knowledge (BASK) model; Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR); Motivational Interviewing; and Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Children (TF-CBT).
Bi-lingual Services: Call published contracted Interpreters/Translators.
Medicaid, Medicare, Private Insurance, sliding fee scale based on ability to pay.
Record last updated:
Cash, Check, Visa, Master Card
Feb 13 2012 3:33PM